seahawks lol

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
losing record and they make the playoffs AND get home field advantage against the saints. just lol.

I can't believe the seahawks are in the playoffs.

They have to WIN the super bowl to have a winning season. If they make it to the superbowl and lose, they won't have a winning season. WTF?

Seahawks = King of Proles :D

Liberty, I will be happy even if NO kills us, precisely because of our record. Granted, I will be pissed to see NO win a game, period...

The Seahawks don't deserve what Drew Brees is going to do to them. But it couldn't happen to a bigger loser than Pete Carroll.

Pete Carroll is probably the only good thing about this year's Seahawks, so STFU Topspin. Actually, if the Defense plays as well as it did against the Falcons and the Rams, Brees will not severely fuck up the Seahawks.

Brees will Ass raped them without the courtesy of a reach around.
Harbough is going to take the San Fran Job just to continue to kick gay Pete's ass around twice a year.

So where is all the shit talking now? Brees is NOT ass raping anyone. Hasselbeck looks far better. 11 point lead right now and the Seacocks are back in control.

The Seahawks don't deserve what Drew Brees is going to do to them. But it couldn't happen to a bigger loser than Pete Carroll.

Uh oh, looks like Pete Carroll didn't turn out to be the loser tonight.

Absolutely, I really like the Saints, but just listening to and reading all the smack about what a rout it was going to be and how the Seahawks should not even be in the playoffs sort of made me root for the underdog.

Back