Sean Help!

Sean

Ssssmok-en
BattleBorne said:
I have been trying to get Damocles to tell me why he drools over Darla and doesn’t hardly pay any attention to me. I only like him as a friend. I only think about him in a thong twelve times a week. Mostly as a friend. So far he has ignored all my posts about this subject. What should I do? Why do you think he pays more attention to CPUSA traitor, Darla? And her commie cohorts cippie and Lady T, and Sucko, et el? If I can't get Damocles, do you think Topspin would like me?

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Sean has been chatting up on IM with some of the young boyos on this board. Now stop that! They are all over 18 you dirty boy. Anyhoos, they do all kinds of drugs and have I been getting some juicy shit from them late night. According to what Sean has heard from the naughty late night boyos, this Darla has been known to Private message pictures of her tits to other posters. From what I have been told, they are real, and they are spectacular.

Just speculating here, but if Damocles is straight <shudder> and likes girls, this could be your big clue. Sean has fake tits himself. A stuffed bra is all I am. In your case, if you think this is the real thing with Damocles, girl why not go for it and have them put in! He will forget this fraud Darla by next Tuesday, guaranteed by Sean or your money back. Have not heard anything too juicy on Topspin. Mostly the boyos talk about how they would like to punch his face in.

Whatever....sean!

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Sean has been chatting up on IM with some of the young boyos on this board. Now stop that! They are all over 18 you dirty boy. Anyhoos, they do all kinds of drugs and have I been getting some juicy shit from them late night. According to what Sean has heard from the naughty late night boyos, this Darla has been known to Private message pictures of her tits to other posters. From what I have been told, they are real, and they are spectacular.

Just speculating here, but if Damocles is straight <shudder> and likes girls, this could be your big clue. Sean has fake tits himself. A stuffed bra is all I am. In your case, if you think this is the real thing with Damocles, girl why not go for it and have them put in! He will forget this fraud Darla by next Tuesday, guaranteed by Sean or your money back. Have not heard anything too juicy on Topspin. Mostly the boyos talk about how they would like to punch his face in.

Your material is really stale...can't ya come up with anything other than transvestite crap! It would be refreshing and maybe I could respond without laughing at your lack of originality!;)

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Excuse me? Who said I have been pm'ing pics of my breasts? That is a total lie!

That is almost a total lie!

That is pretty much, a lie!

I am so going to kick those emo asses!

Back