See ya later guys

evince

Truthmatters
I really need to make myself go get ready to go.

Im leaving for cali to visit and take care of my Father in Law as well as start the process of rerenting my rental house. Pop doesnt believe in computors so I wont be arround much if at all.

Dont know how long but at least a week for sure.

Please be sure to solve all of our countries problems by the time I get back so we can just turn this into a gossip chat site.

on the flip side.

Im leaving for cali to visit and take care of my Father in Law as well as start the process of rerenting my rental house. Pop doesnt believe in computors so I wont be arround much if at all.

Please be sure to solve all of our countries problems by the time I get back so we can just turn this into a gossip chat site.

on the flip side.

Who are we going to rely on for our daily conspiracy theories????:cool:

seriously... have a safe trip... see ya on the rebound.

on the flip side.

Have a good trip Desh, it won't be the same without you around here.

He's such a doof.

Yah, as you've mentioned before, what is going on with him? I wondered if some troll had hacked into his login info and was posting as him. He was a pain though funny at times before but now he's unbearable.

Yah, as you've mentioned before, what is going on with him? I wondered if some troll had hacked into his login info and was posting as him. He was a pain though funny at times before but now he's unbearable.

I don’t know. Could it be menopause?

It' was drugs smoke 10 joints this weekend for the first time in 5 yrs now I'm out and the Ghestapo at Chevron still drug test so I can't continue with my Glaucoma treatments.

It' was drugs smoke 10 joints this weekend for the first time in 5 yrs now I'm out and the Ghestapo at Chevron still drug test so I can't continue with my Glaucoma treatments.

Well, after reading this five times, I think you are saying that you smoked five joints this weekend?

Top, at your height, that could have been fatal.

Back