Seems Like Don Knotts Was Da Man

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Eat your hearts out, angry incels.

IQXAMB0.jpg

v33MHHr.jpg

VkuJdEi.jpg

He might not have been good with iron gun, but he was good with his flesh gun.

Take a lesson from him, virgin incels.

You realize those are only movie scenes right you fucking retard. LMFAO
He Was a Ladies Man
You wouldn't think that Don Knotts would be a chick magnet but it seems that he was quite a ladies man, according to his daughter, Karen Knotts. Even though he was married three times during his full life, his daughter says that he wowed the ladies in between those marriages.Apr 5, 2016

k5A0ANRzI2Nm kPQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
http://greatentertainersarchives.blogspot.com › ...

[h=3]FIVE UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT DON KNOTTS - A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE[/h]

He Was a Ladies Man
You wouldn't think that Don Knotts would be a chick magnet but it seems that he was quite a ladies man, according to his daughter, Karen Knotts. Even though he was married three times during his full life, his daughter says that he wowed the ladies in between those marriages.Apr 5, 2016

k5A0ANRzI2Nm kPQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
http://greatentertainersarchives.blogspot.com › ...

[h=3]FIVE UNUSUAL THINGS ABOUT DON KNOTTS - A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE[/h]

Every man is a ladies man LMFAO. The only question is how successful they are

What claim? That those are movie scenes? That's the only claim I've made on this thread so you didn't refute a fucking thing.
You really aren’t very good at this debate thing are you.

You claimed they were only movie scenes.

My post showed he was a lady’s man not only on camera but off as well.

You were implying the OP was wrong because the pictures were from movie scenes.

I refuted that.

I refuted that.

He's just angry at being outted as an Incel. lol

I refuted that.

Are the pictures not just movie scenes? Yes it no? You implied I didn't imply anything. You really aren't very good at the logic thing are you?

Lol, I’m not mad at all, I laugh at you a lot. I liked your other personality better, Sybil, can you bring them back?

This is what I love most about you shut stains you can't back up your claims so you go off the rails. The only claim I made was the pics are movies scenes. Thats it. You have egg on your face now and you're a.whint bitch about it. Oops

This is what I love most about you shut stains you can't back up your claims so you go off the rails. The only claim I made was the pics are movies scenes. Thats it. You have egg on your face now and you're a.whint bitch about it. Oops

Are you back to entertain us with your brilliance?????????????????????

Are you back to entertain us with your brilliance?????????????????????

This is how I know youre a fucking retard. I have answered this question a thousand times but your retardation makes it necessary for me to repeat it over and over but here goes, i am here to make you're already miserable life more miserable. You fucking retards have a 3 minute attention span.

This is how I know youre a fucking retard. I have answered this question a thousand times but your retardation makes it necessary for me to repeat it over and over but here goes, i am here to make you're already miserable life more miserable. You fucking retards have a 3 minute attention span.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

You do a very good job at keeping me laughing.

Back