APP - Seems Trump is right about the 9th Circuit

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
The 9th Circus is being laughed about in all quarters this morning except of course for the most partisan on the left amongst us. I am listening to Jonathan Turley (no right winger and no Trump fan) on Morning Shmo and he is shredding the 9th Circus. Trump was on solid ground with his Executive Order. Here is the relevant statute

8 U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens Page 138

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Now, I have a couple of questions

1) When this statute was passed, why wasn't it challenged by the state of Washington at the time?
2) How did Trump violate this statute?
3) Under the law the state of Washington had NO standing

Now based on the ruling, people have the nerve to say we aren't allowed to "criticize" the courts?

Nobody should be surprised at this ruling. I know president Trump isn't. The president and his supporters knew that this would happen.

Let this go to the SC. Let the liberals on the court support this then explain why.

Back