Senator John Kerry on....

Bump!

Just because everyone loses a pet from time to time...I put more..credence in those who see real world abuse and speak out against it...war is hell but sometimes a necessary evil!

but Iraq was not one of those occasions now was it ?
And How about Iran ? Is it one of those occasions ?

Just because everyone loses a pet from time to time...I put more..credence in those who see real world abuse and speak out against it...war is hell but sometimes a necessary evil!

This war is evil, but never was it necessary or just.

Richard Perle, one of the manufacturers of this war even said it was illegal.
That is it, case closed!

???????????????

This war is evil, but never was it necessary or just.

Richard Perle, one of the manufacturers of this war even said it was illegal.
That is it, case closed!

Richard Perle manufactured this war...are you alright froggie...or just have a hang over from Saturday night at the Moose Club?

Richard Perle manufactured this war...are you alright froggie...or just have a hang over from Saturday night at the Moose Club?

Ahahaha, nah, no Moose Club here, not even a hang-over these days...

Would you have liked it better had I said, designer?

I stillthink you have a hang over!:rolleyes:

Yep, from the 70's, I live with a Viet Nam vet and he hates this war in Iraq.

He is one what supported it at first, it was very tense in our house back in 2003!
but since the turn of events over the years, he is now an anti-war veteran.

Well.............

Yep, from the 70's, I live with a Viet Nam vet and he hates this war in Iraq.

He is one what supported it at first, it was very tense in our house back in 2003!
but since the turn of events over the years, he is now an anti-war veteran.

Have your hubby register in this forum...I would like to hear first hand not hearsay evidence...not acceptable in any court of law!;)

Have your hubby register in this forum...I would like to hear first hand not hearsay evidence...not acceptable in any court of law!;)

Well, I will ask, he has never done so before. He is re doing the family room bathroom. He works two weeks away from home, so he has lots he likes to do when home. He isn't out to save the world like I am. :cof1:

Well..............

Well, I will ask, he has never done so before. He is re doing the family room bathroom. He works two weeks away from home, so he has lots he likes to do when home. He isn't out to save the world like I am. :cof1:

until I see him state this as a fact...I will dismiss your entry as 'Hearsay'...:pke:

Back