Send me your weed and I will disappear

Timshel

I only come here anymore when I am out of weed. What's that about? I wonder if any other mj users experience the same effects?

Maybe I should start a kickstarter and see if I can get the right wingers to keep me high! LOL

I pretty much am only on here when I have weed.

And I am running suuuuuuper low these days.

Going to buy a new vape soon. The davinci IQ. Looks dope.

Da Vinci was one of the most intelligent human beings of all-time. I'd take a hit to become Da Vinci! It is my personal opinion that Thales was the most intelligent human being that ever lived, but Da Vinci was not too shabby.

:cig:

I pretty much am only on here when I have weed.

And I am running suuuuuuper low these days.

Going to buy a new vape soon. The davinci IQ. Looks dope.

The Davinci is awesome for weed, I mean superior bad. Not as much for hash though, something gets lost in the translation so if you are into wax an oil rig is still the best although there are some very good pen vapes for dabs too

you don't know what you are talking about rune. I am well versed in vapes. You must be thinking of the ascent that got shitty reviews. The new model though (The IQ) is absolutely crushing it in being one the hottest new portable vapes on the market.

you don't know what you are talking about rune. I am well versed in vapes. You must be thinking of the ascent that got shitty reviews. The new model though (The IQ) is absolutely crushing it in being one the hottest new portable vapes on the market.

No you idiot.
I have one and it is great for weed but loses the extra potency of the wax.
Fucking pay attention to your weed elders.

you said superior bad. talk like a normal person.

you have a davinci IQ? or some other model? the IQ is pretty new.

For wax, yeah... not as good options, but i only vape herb. maybe when mass makes wax easier to get. I also was thinking of the firefly2, which is pretty sick as it's a purely convection based vape and I think it can vape wax as well. Another option would be the arizier air. Buttttttt i dunno. Davinci iQ seems pretty boss.

pax 3 can do concentrates as well but I'd rather pay like 100 bucks less for the pax2. Also pax reeks in my experience and I like to be super stealthy when out and about

pax 3 can do concentrates as well but I'd rather pay like 100 bucks less for the pax2. Also pax reeks in my experience and I like to be super stealthy when out and about

The Davinci can do wax too, it even comes with a little drum and with temp controlls it is not a problem...gets you very high...but is missing that head shattering initial bash one expects from good wax.

so rune, to clarify, you have an IQ? they are pretty new. Let me know your in depth thoughts on it

Back