Sex announcement of baby

cawacko

I'm sure this would be funnier if you knew the person but I still thought it was pretty classic. My buddy sent this email out to a couple of us.

Subject: Coping with a birth defect

Gentlemen:

I have just learned that my son is missing a limb -- specifically, the cock limb. The doctor told me that roughly 50% of all children are afflicted with this condition and that your children may be among them.

Any tips for coping?

I just signed on here and saw this and thought you posted that you were having a baby!!!!

Seriously.

Then I read this and, well, bummer.

What a stupid effing ass.

I just signed on here and saw this and thought you posted that you were having a baby!!!!

Seriously.

Then I read this and, well, bummer.

What a stupid effing ass.

Eh, me having a baby is a scary thought! Although we may start trying soon. Instead of drunk posting I guess I'd start posting late at night with no sleep and a crying baby.

maybe he should look into the the addicktome surgery available.

It does have a few side effects like intelligence lowering and irrational behavior but it may be well worth it for your friend who Im sure is used to dealing with these things himself.

It does have a few side effects like intelligence lowering and irrational behavior but it may be well worth it for your friend who Im sure is used to dealing with these things himself.

How long ago did you get the surgery done; because you exhibit all the symptoms you've described?

He is a lawyer so lord only knows what he's seen.

I'm sure this would be funnier if you knew the person but I still thought it was pretty classic. My buddy sent this email out to a couple of us.

Gentlemen:

I have just learned that my son is missing a limb -- specifically, the cock limb. The doctor told me that roughly 50% of all children are afflicted with this condition and that your children may be among them.

Any tips for coping?

Jeebus

Obviously the women didn't find this too funny. I didn't think it was all that uncommon for a parent to be 'rooting' for one sex or the other but maybe it is. (And by saying this I'm not stating or implying that the parent would love the child any less if it happened to be the opposite sex of what they hoped for.)

I personally am not a fan of these types of jokes. I also hate the jokes that men tell about wives and so forth. The only types of jokes about women that I really am into are Blonde Jokes, and there are some jokes about male blondes, anyway (besides, I prefer brunettes!!)...

I personally am not a fan of these types of jokes. I also hate the jokes that men tell about wives and so forth. The only types of jokes about women that I really am into are Blonde Jokes, and there are some jokes about male blondes, anyway (besides, I prefer brunettes!!)...

Fair enough. For me maybe it's the person who's saying it is what makes it so funny.

Gentlemen:

Any tips for coping?
Yes.

Lock it in it's room until it's 20 years old unless you want to be called "grandpa" before you're 35.

You prefer male burnettes??!!

Back