Sex with Janet Reno or Goat? - JPP decides

Would you rather have sex with Janet Reno or a Goat?

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Watermark and I were discussing if we had to have sex with an animal, which would we choose? We settled on goat.

But then we wondered how the ugliest women would stack up. And which we would prefer.

It is a tough decision.

mDe3y.jpg

v.

5tuGb.jpg

bonus image:

KMMDV.jpg

Having grown up with goats for pets, I specifically would have to vote for Janet because of all the scrutiny I have lived under. Do you realize how many beastiality jokes I've add to endure as a result of this? Oh, well, pygmy goats are bundles of joy, so I can handle the occasionally witty, usually retarded, attempts at humor.

It isn't a billy goat, it would have a beard and you would not remove the horns. It's either weathered and dehorned or it's female and dehorned...

Captain Clinical Saves the DAY by removing ALL HUMOR from this thread!! YAY!

Having grown up with goats for pets, I specifically would have to vote for Janet because of all the scrutiny I have lived under. Do you realize how many beastiality jokes I've add to endure as a result of this? Oh, well, pygmy goats are bundles of joy, so I can handle the occasionally witty, usually retarded, attempts at humor.
Hmmm 3D and goats....that would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

Back