Sexiest woman's thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
That was actually cute and funny. I don't know why Kristen Stewart gets so much abuse. I think it's because she played Bella and everyone says she can't act. But Bella is an empty vessel. There's no there there. I don't think that's a good test of her acting abilities. We'll see this week when Snow White and the Huntsman comes out. If i were a man, or a gay woman, I think I'd be very into Stewart. She's hot in a slightly tom-boyish kind of way. I love her style personally.

Kristen Stewart is sexy as hell. Whenever various girlfriends dragged me to Twilight movies, she was basically the only part that made it bearable. But seriously, how the fuck did she beat Natalie Portman? What a travesty.

64_natalie_portmanlarge_image-1.jpg

I like Kristen Stewert. All the hate seems to be coming from jealous girls who are way too into the stories, and the whole point of casting her is because she does look very ordinary. That doesn't mean she isn't good looking, though.

I like Kristen Stewert. All the hate seems to be coming from jealous girls who are way too into the stories, and the whole point of casting her is because she does look very ordinary. That doesn't mean she isn't good looking, though.

I dunno, maybe ordinary looking compared to Hollywood, but that's still way better looking than most, if not all, of the people you've ever met in your life.

Back