Shades of Tahoe Blue: The Tahoe Taxi wars

evince

Truthmatters
When i was in tahoe a couple of years ago I got to talking to this lady bus driver.

She was funny and very sweet and was full of the lore of tahoe.

She told me she was writing a book and I gave he my email so she would notify me of when her book was published.

I just got through reading her book.

It was a very intertaining read.

Shades of Tahoe Blue: The Tahoe Taxi wars
Lillan Rose Stewart

When a ski bus filled with athletes on its way to the Special Olympics is buried in a massive avalanche there is little hope of reaching them in time. Under tons of Sierra Cement they wait to be found but their rescue will not be coming from the blue Tahoe sky or upon the swirling blues of the alpine lake; their only hope of survival is an entirely different shade of blue. News travels like wildfire in a small mountain townwhere everybody knows everybody's business. When word of the disastor reaches the southern shores of Lake Tahoe a band of quirky, blue collar residents begin a long treacherous climb. They will literally have to move a mountain, one shovel at a time.... and time is running out. Frank Hanover knows the danger all too well as he races to save the children in his aging, weather-beaten ski bus. He can not let this mountain claim its victims, not again.

The back cover

The lady was just awesome and what a natural born story teller.

She had the whole bus in the plams of her hands with the lore of tahoe and her personality.

You could see the LOVE of the place oozing out of her pours.

She should be the towns historian and mascott.

Back