Shape Shifter ; clear your PM's please

All I know is Gladys Kravitts sure is popular! Gotta get all that gossip flowing! Chaser has a lot of new people to catch up on the gossip!

Not that you would ever believe me, but it has absolutely nothing to do with JPP or anybody on it, even an old witch like you. Oh and it is Gladys Kravitz, you can't even get that right.

really? informing someone their PM box is full is a joke? I guess ..

Rana is not very original, she even recycles old insults used by her bestie Darla. The irony is that she, and her fellow cauldron stirrers, were the real washerwomen, especially back in the old days on AOL.

Rana is not very original, she even recycles old insults used by her bestie Darla. The irony is that she, and her fellow cauldron stirrers, were the real washerwomen, especially back in the old days on AOL.
I've had to do that on the board before. How else can you get through to someone, if you can't reach them by p.m.?

Cosmic and I go back about 15 years. I still love him, but can't stand to see the depths he's fallen to. I found it amusing that you would carry on private discussions with a conspiracy theorist.

I immediately thought 'chemtrails', but I'm sure it was something much more benign...like nuke waste being perfectly safe.

I've had to do that on the board before. How else can you get through to someone, if you can't reach them by p.m.?

Cosmic and I go back about 15 years. I still love him, but can't stand to see the depths he's fallen to. I found it amusing that you would carry on private discussions with a conspiracy theorist.

I immediately thought 'chemtrails', but I'm sure it was something much more benign...like nuke waste being perfectly safe.

You're the sort of fellow I'd imagine would believe in chemtrails, Operation Northwood and be a 9/11 truther. We were talking about personal stuff totally unrelated to this place.

You're the sort of fellow I'd imagine would believe in chemtrails, Operation Northwood and be a 9/11 truther. We were talking about personal stuff totally unrelated to this place.
I'm sure. That doesn't negate the immediate speculation as to the possibilities. PMs are for a number of things, and it's nice that you can talk to him about personal things.

Back