Shawshenk Redemption Jersey Style

Breaking news:

The democratic party of NJ is proud to welcome its two newest registered voters. Jose Espinosa and Otis Blunt have officially registered with the DNC. Congratulations all around.

In very few posts. I'm hoping nobody wants to expand.

Well, if you're not going to know another woman for the rest of your life, I'm sure a lot of guys would eventually start to compromise no matter what their orientation is/was.

This is why we don't need the death penalty, because once a criminal is locked up, he is locked up for life with no chance of ever escaping and killing more victims.

Seriously, it was lucky that these 2 guys aren't murderers (although they both sound capable of it from their violent crimes), but it COULD have been 2 murderers that escaped, just luck it wasn't.

Well, if you're not going to know another woman for the rest of your life, I'm sure a lot of guys would eventually start to compromise no matter what their orientation is/was.

Damn! You're like a regular Dr. Freud.

this explains Azzhat's bizarre obsession with gay anal sex, and pretty boy movie stars :eek:

It's like you've got Asshat "on the couch", Dr. Tiana Freud.

This is why we don't need the death penalty, because once a criminal is locked up, he is locked up for life with no chance of ever escaping and killing more victims.

Seriously, it was lucky that these 2 guys aren't murderers (although they both sound capable of it from their violent crimes), but it COULD have been 2 murderers that escaped, just luck it wasn't.

ZOMG?!

This stupid comment is fast becoming your trademark equivalent of topspin's :clink: post.

All it says to me is that since you can't respond to the actual point, you feign incredulity and pretend that it's not really a big deal.
Why not actually read people's points? You have the attention span of a 4 year old and while you may have some people believing your waterstats, to me I know you haven't read anything of much substance and it shows when you are caught.
In short: You're still a baby and you don't know shit.

This stupid comment is fast becoming your trademark equivalent of topspin's :clink: post.

All it says to me is that since you can't respond to the actual point, you feign incredulity and pretend that it's not really a big deal.
Why not actually read people's points? You have the attention span of a 4 year old and while you may have some people believing your waterstats, to me I know you haven't read anything of much substance and it shows when you are caught.
In short: You're still a baby and you don't know shit.

*Yawn*

You're such a drama-queen.

*Yawn*

You're such a drama-queen.
Watermark, what books have you read? Specifically when you were a Libertarian, what Libertarian books did you read?
I saw your original post before you reedited and pretended not to care with your stupid fake yawn like the fake little shit you are.
I don't believe with your attention span and your original retort that you have read anything of any substance, prove me wrong.

Watermark, what books have you read? Specifically when you were a Libertarian, what Libertarian books did you read?
I saw your original post before you reedited and pretended not to care with your stupid fake yawn like the fake little shit you are.
I don't believe with your attention span and your original retort that you have read anything of any substance, prove me wrong.

I've read every book, there was no post but this one, and OK.

dramaqueen.jpg

I quit a month ago.
I thought so, believe it or not it shows. That's why I asked.

You can think what you want of me, but let me tell you an observation that has remained constant for me. When I was a teen, I was far left, like what you used to be before being a Libertarian.
But when I went to work at McDonalds, I started to change slowly, I don't even think I realized it then and not from reading anything, but just from a slow rise with better things happening with more hours or learning new skills. Work felt good and more importantly I didn't feel like I was one of those smart elitists who knew better than all in how to rule the lowly working classes, because I was in that working class now.
But at the same time, those who were left-wing around me (and you can catch that on this site if you watch closely) had a disdain for working blue-collar people, even though they were more fervent about trying to help them with government comforts. They would make snide comments about that kind of job, most of them more well-off with little need to work.

But they lacked any understanding of what that life was, they presumed how it was based on how I used to presume how it was, with them being small people desperately in need of help.

Hard work can do wonders for you, learning skills can do wonders for you, confidence from that ends up in yourself and it inspires you to have a good and free feeling in life where you not only feel confident in granting others their freedom, but in knowing that it is possible for them to make it based on your own experience. That carries with you in life as a shield from the almost instinctive guilt that you get from others problems where you seek altruistic means of escape.

I would urge to get another job, at some point and not right away, I'd also urge you to force yourself to read some pillar of freedom thought like Mises or Hayek and you will be able to understand it better as theory that will relate to experience and not just to your personal feelings.

Back