Sheep F@ckers

it's probably from the un-elite part of WA near idaho. there is a reason why seattle is green and lush and the other side is dessert and an arid wasteland. I mean for gods sake we put up a wall of mountains to keep those sheep fuckers away.

To all you posters who have slimed the great State of Ohio by accusing it of practicing bestiality. Well the truth is Washington has the highest numbers of sheep fuckers in the nation. Sure does explain a lot about ThreeDee, doesn't it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/01/09/the-bestworst-u-s-map-ever/?tid=sm_fb

Again, as I've said before, beastiality is human on animal sex. But you in Ohio aren't even human, so it doesn't meet the standard.

Yes but by that standard michigan is the nerdiest state cause what ya'll call Libraries we call gas stations.

Yes, you being as unlearned as you are would mistake a library for a gas station, since your only means of fuel is burning wood and paper.

it's probably from the un-elite part of WA near idaho. there is a reason why seattle is green and lush and the other side is dessert and an arid wasteland. I mean for gods sake we put up a wall of mountains to keep those sheep fuckers away.
Did you note that the worst drivers are from MA?

Did you note that the worst drivers are from MA?

second worst. connecticut is first. and worst is relative. what a lot of people mean by "bad" is that they are pussies that can't keep up with fast skilled driving. yeah we are "bad" if good means going the speed limit and being polite. I frankly thank it's the other way around.

second worst. connecticut is first. and worst is relative. what a lot of people mean by "bad" is that they are pussies that can't keep up with fast skilled driving. yeah we are "bad" if good means going the speed limit and being polite. I frankly thank it's the other way around.
Well no, actually their criteria was objective. It was based on the number of insurance claims for auto crashes and accidents.

You guys don't speed. You're like slow arthritic grandmothers.

I've actually been aware of this for several years. I need to find the US map which depicts each state by its vice. WA was labeled "Bestiality."

Seems to me the guy who let a stallion tear him a new asshole was on your side of the wall.

Here it is Mott, you fucking nerd!

united-states-of-shame.png

Back