Should a person be allowed to make a death threat against millions of Americans?

When have I ever done anything but retaliate against those who persist in the terroristic behavior I have described above? Because the state does nothing, and thus endorses the death of millions of Americans, we patriotic Americans who care about our fellow Americans must take direct action to ensure justice against those who wish the death of Americans.

Let me get this.

"Death to [minority]!" - this is OK? Covered by free speech.

"Death to [those who say 'death to [minority]']" - This is a gross violation of human rights?

I don't see you complaining to ILA in the thread where he called for a brutal genocide against millions of Americans. Just me. Go figure. The right endorses genocide against minorities. The liberals like you are just as responsible for this as the scum like ILA, the SS officers, who are going to carry it out and be hanged like the worthless vermin they are afterward. You are justifying them. You are defending them, as every day they openly advocate genocide. You are every bit as responsible as they are, when they carry this out. You are fucking disgusting. You are a fascist. I am a defender of Americans, you are defender of those who wish to kill Americans.

Let me get this.

"Death to [those who say 'death to [minority]']" - This is a gross violation of human rights?

I don't see you complaining to ILA in the thread where he called for a brutal genocide against millions of Americans. Just me. Go figure. The right endorses genocide against minorities. The liberals like you are just as responsible for this as the scum like ILA, the SS officers, who are going to carry it out and be hanged like the worthless vermin they are afterward. You are justifying them. You are defending them, as every day they openly advocate genocide. You are every bit as responsible as they are, when they carry this out. You are fucking disgusting. You are a fascist. I am a defender of Americans, you are defender of those who wish to kill Americans.

Can you cry harder for me? I have some flowers I would like to water

When have I ever done anything but retaliate against those who persist in the terroristic behavior I have described above? Because the state does nothing, and thus endorses the death of millions of Americans, we patriotic Americans who care about our fellow Americans must take direct action to ensure justice against those who wish the death of Americans.
By killing them? You haven't really thought this through, have you?

Let me get this.

ILA doesn't wish to kill Americans...just you.

Back