Should 'Child Labor Laws' be suspended?

Jack

Verified User
1. Young people don't seem to get the Virus.
2. All the Schools are closed.
3. Those that are 14 and up ... are they capable of Maning the Machines of the Economy?

Just as a Note ... all the Cashiers at the Store are young girls ... the New Rosie the Riveter.

I just got back from getting my front windshield replaced at Safelite.
5 guys working like a normal day, 1 Secretary going outside to smoke. No one practicing 'social distancing'.
Then ... went to Grocery Store and finally got some bread.

What does 'lock down' really mean?

5 guys working like a normal day, 1 Secretary going outside to smoke. No one practicing 'social distancing'.

Nothing,people are spreading it out of stupidity

Ppl are starting to ignore it.. One of my daughters friends got pulled over & said they were going to the grocery store but I guess the cop didn't believe them & they got a tix... I don't know them but I'm guessing they weren't dressed like they were heading to the store, more like a club, but I am sure they will beat it, as there aren't suppose to be pulling ppl over for that...

Ppl are starting to ignore it.. One of my daughters friends got pulled over & said they were going to the grocery store but I guess the cop didn't believe them & they got a tix... I don't know them but I'm guessing they weren't dressed like they were heading to the store, more like a club, but I am sure they will beat it, as there aren't suppose to be pulling ppl over for that...

Gees!
I hope it doesn't devolve into something like we've seen in China where the Police tackle you for being outside. :(

Gees!
I hope it doesn't devolve into something like we've seen in China where the Police tackle you for being outside. :(

AAAhhh no.. I think something totally different actually.... As I said, they probably didn't look like they were going to go grocery shopping~:thinking:

Especially when Trump ends social distancing!

In NYC how does one practice that while packed like sardines down in the subway??

You fart 200 ppl are gonna smell it, everyone is sharing the air in that tin can crawling along @ 20-30mph.......

In NYC how does one practice that while packed like sardines down in the subway??

You fart 200 ppl are gonna smell it, everyone is sharing the air in that tin can crawling along @ 20-30mph.......

I wouldn't know I live in a town of 13'000,with corn fields 5' out of city limits.

I wouldn't know I live in a town of 13'000,with corn fields 5' out of city limits.

I've been to Iowa & it was like that.. As far as the eye could see, corn, & not the edible kind either..... Deer wouldn't even eat that shit, & they eat anything..

Back