Should Skidmark join the military?

Should Skidmark Join The Military?

• No, they don't need any more fuck ups.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glorious Watermark XXVII would be more than capable of leading a squadron into hell (Islamic lands) and back in time for tea!!! :cof1:

Dude, if join, you HAVE to follow in my footsteps and be an ammo tech. You're brand of comedy and world outlook would fit right in.

I am going to join the marines too. But I am going to be like... "k guys... I am in charge now, do what I say"

You'd probably wind up outranking Grind, considering you're prior service. :D

So, Grind, are you up to running 3 miles? God knows I'm not, as I just got back from running 1.5 plus change!!

Well thank you Captain Obvious! ANYONES GENIUS WOULD BE WASTED ON THE MARINES!!! Their looking for a few good men....not a few good geniuses. Other wise Wiley Coyote would have been a Marine, right?

As long as they have the Navy Corpsman, the marines already have their few good men.

As long as they have the Navy Corpsman, the marines already have their few good men.

Yea....fucken Navy tried to pull that shit on me. After I graduated college I interviewed with all the services except the Marines (I'm not the hero type). I quickly realize that in the Army they will take a group of highly educated and motivated young men and put the singularly most inept one of them in charge with your goal being not to let that person get you killed. Not my cup of tea. The Airforce? The officer corps in the USAF is the most inbred of the services. If your technically competent you may learn to fly planes but be a leader? Not unless your a fucking Vanderbilt. So that left the Navy and they wanted an 8 year commitment with 4 of those being at sea. That was more then I was willing to commit to. So they tried to talk me into taking med tech training and showed me how those NCO's who master that training rise as far and as fast on pay scale and rank as nuclear techs. I thought that was interesting. Fortunately I discussed that with my Uncle the ex-Marine who told me....you do that and you'll end up out in the field putting bandages on jarheads. That ended any futher consideration of volunteering for military service.

Back