Should the original thirteen states have the right to abort the Union?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
They made it, I don't see why they don't get to kill it. Especially when some jackasses they let in, out of the kindness of their heart, decide one day that they are in fact the "real" country and the people who fought and bled to make it aren't anymore, they are now just colonies of the "heartland" out in the fucking wilderness instead of Great Britain. Just because people on the coasts are halfway civilized and aren't running around in loincloths on some farm out in Nebraska, trying to lynch blacks and Muslims (as if any Muslim would ever actually decide to live in your shit "state"). So, yeah, the original thirteen states should get absolute veto rights, and the ability to abort America when it gets out of hand.

They made it, I don't see why they don't get to kill it. Especially when some jackasses they let in, out of the kindness of their heart, decide one day that they are in fact the "real" country and the people who fought and bled to make it aren't anymore, they are now just colonies of the "heartland" out in the fucking wilderness instead of Great Britain. Just because people on the coasts are halfway civilized and aren't running around in loincloths on some farm out in Nebraska, trying to lynch blacks and Muslims (as if any Muslim would ever actually decide to live in your shit "state"). So, yeah, the original thirteen states should get absolute veto rights, and the ability to abort America when it gets out of hand.

You should get started on that

Here is another spazz like you, although he did rather more than just spout shit on an obscure forum.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34325...mb-left-on-london-tube-by-isis-inspired-teen/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Someone sent me a recent picture of Watermark.

saliva.gif

Back