Should the term Teabagger be a bannable offense

Should the term Teabagger be a bannable offense

• Total voters

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Since there is a large contingent on JPP that wants to "ban" certain words because they are offensive and not conducive to "good civil debate". I was wondering if they were interested in extending the list of terms that are "bannable"

Now they would argue that the first incarnation of the Tea Party called themselves Tea Baggers and while yes that would be true, they can be forgiven if they didn't know that it was a term used for an offensive sexual act performed by homosexual men.

As such, the term is used in a derogatory and offensive fashion. So the question is, should the use of the term Teabagger be a bannable offense?

using the word teabagger is not so much a sexual reference as it is a reference to the stupidity of the original teabaggers who proudly took that name in the first place. Using it today is just a way of rubbing their noses in their own idiocy. THEY chose the name... let them live with it.

using the word teabagger is not so much a sexual reference as it is a reference to the stupidity of the original teabaggers who proudly took that name in the first place. Using it today is just a way of rubbing their noses in their own idiocy. THEY chose the name... let them live with it.
well this is full of bullshit lies. nice going.

are you suggesting that there weren't tea baggers who gave themselves that name first?
no. i'm telling you that leftists came up with the term teabagger because TEA party activists started wearing TEA bags on their hats to represent the boston tea party. that gave the hate filled lefties the opportunity to prescribe a derogatory name to a group of people they disagreed with in order to whip up feelings of undeserved superiority.

Just cant argue with this kind of common sense :)

I didn't say I want it banned Deshy. Look at the vote. I just asked if others would be willing to ban it along with the C and N words.

As Forrest Gump would say A cunt is as a cunt does. You should start a business you could name it the BubbaCunt whatever.

As Forrest Gump would say A cunt is as a cunt does. You should start a business you could name it the BubbaCunt whatever.

Well apparently you aren't offended by the word and neither are the Sob Sisters who had their tampon strings lit on fire about me using it. Don't you find that odd? What am I saying? Of course you don't find that odd. You are a liberal and thus inherently hypocritical.

no. i'm telling you that leftists came up with the term teabagger because TEA party activists started wearing TEA bags on their hats to represent the boston tea party. that gave the hate filled lefties the opportunity to prescribe a derogatory name to a group of people they disagreed with in order to whip up feelings of undeserved superiority.

you have your history wrong.

http://realitybong.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/screen-shot-teabagger-calls-self.png

Well apparently you aren't offended by the word and neither are the Sob Sisters who had their tampon strings lit on fire about me using it. Don't you find that odd? What am I saying? Of course you don't find that odd. You are a liberal and thus inherently hypocritical.

Pay attention jerkoff, Nothing offends me, except scumbags like you that go out of their way to try and be offensive for no reason or purpose.
In case you havent noticed I talk to everyone else on this site with respect. You get none because you give none. Fuck you

Well Maineman everyone that is passionate about what they believe refers to the other side in various different colorful ways :) Its not just one side or the other. For the most part I find it entertaining

Yoda...I probably WOULD call them teabaggers just to piss them off... But the fact that some of them actually proudly call themselves teabaggers makes it all that much delightful!

Yoda...I probably WOULD call them teabaggers just to piss them off... But the fact that some of them actually proudly call themselves teabaggers makes it all that much delightful!

Just like I reference you as a gun smuggler.
The fact that you have admitted such, only makes it sweeter.

Back