Should we be planning for less traffic ?

uscitizen

Villified User
With Oil pretty much scehduled to run out in 40 years, should we still be expanding our highway system ?
And yes I know we will have some alternative means of propulsion for our vehicles, but they will likely be smaller and will probably be lots less traffic due to costs involved.

With Oil pretty much scehduled to run out in 40 years, should we still be expanding our highway system ?
And yes I know we will have some alternative means of propulsion for our vehicles, but they will likely be smaller and will probably be lots less traffic due to costs involved.
Doubt it. The cars will be using a different fuel by then and everybody will be talking down at the "big farmer". Or those who own the Hydrogen Rendering Plants... (I know, no such need, but it sounded funny so I had to put it in there.)

Doubt it. The cars will be using a different fuel by then and everybody will be talking down at the "big farmer". Or those who own the Hydrogen Rendering Plants... (I know, no such need, but it sounded funny so I had to put it in there.)

You have a good point Damo. We hoomans seem to despise those we depend on the most.

BOT.
Even with alternative means of propulsion it seems to me the costs will force a reduction in traffic. How many will just run our to rent a video or get a burger when it will cost $50 in gas to do that.

Back