Should women be forced to carry liability insurance for abortions?

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since all abortions are carried out on women, should they be forced to carry liability insurance that would pay for these "accidents"?
This insurance could then be used to pay for the abortions and rates could increase, depending on the number of abortions a women has.
If it gets to the point that a woman's behavior makes her uninsurable, then it would be illegal for her to engage in sexual activity.
If she continues to have sex, without having the liability insurance, then she could choose to be incarcerated or undergoing a reversable sterilization; which could then be reversed, once she shows that she is once again being responsbile.

Other then a litany of hate filled replies, what would be the drawback?

What's the matter Tom?
You can groan; but other then that, you've become mute.

Rail against me and maybe Darla will welcome back into the fold; heaven knows she's got enough of them, just on her thigh. :D

Gee, I guess the idea of discussing this (pros and cons) is just beneath those; who would drag the bodies of 20 dead children through the streets, just to promote their agenda.

I think it is a grand idea. The abortion nuts want it to be rare. This might just do the trick. Regulate abortion the way we regulate guns.

Three day waiting period

Are you going to tell me that you never screwed around before you got married?

Once again, for those with slow cognitive capabilities:

But since the woman has control of her body, it's her responsibility.
Why don't you want women to be responsible for their behavior?
Do you think women are to stupid to be responsible and that men should decide for them?

Once again, for those with slow cognitive capabilities:

But since the woman has control of her body, it's her responsibility.
Why don't you want women to be responsible for their behavior?
Do you think women are to stupid to be responsible and that men should decide for them?

It takes two to tango!!

Back