Shriners are having to downsize their childrens hospitals

Sad, It was either downsize or close some due to dropping income/donations.
But somehow, with the diminishing membership, the Freemasons still run the planet and want to force you to worship Noah. Que AHZ, "Not Noah you imbecile! They want you to worship Jews!"

Well of course they run the planet. The childrens hospitals will be shut down before their temples will. ;)
\

Well of course they run the planet. The childrens hospitals will be shut down before their temples will. ;)
\
They don't have to pay for the Temples. It's interesting how that works. Hospitals have an incredible amount of overhead, while the Temples have almost none.

Yeah slaves are cheap.
Well, of course, especially when you are whipping them into emotional frenzies of Noah-worship.

The organization has a Secretary they pay, and a Treasurer, but the other officers are elected volunteers who actually spend tons of their own cash.

Sad, It was either downsize or close some due to dropping income/donations.

I make several donations a year to the Shriners.

Why don't we have a contest on JPP to see who will donate and post documentation of said donation (with names blacked out, of course)

Anybody up for a challenge for a great cause?

Only a tiny percentage of donations go to world domination, the rest goes to the children's hospitals.

I sponsored 6 riders in last weekends Motorcycle ride here in KY to raise money for the hospitals.

I hope little of it goes towards world domination.

I would possibly give money to them if the Freemasons weren't bigoted towards atheists.

As it is, there are other children's hospitals to support who aren't bigots, and I can also lobby the Washington to insure that every child has good health care. This is something a certain prominent Freemason on this board finds repugnant.

Last edited:
I would possibly give money to them if the freemasons weren't bigoted towards atheists.
LOL. We aren't bigoted against you, we just think you are dishonest and won't keep your promises...

:D

Some of my best friends are atheists.

Man I like this.

Just the other day I gave CPR to a guy that was an atheist so I can't be prejudiced... ;)

LOL. We aren't bigoted against you, we just think you are dishonest and won't keep your promises...

Some of my best friends are atheists.

Man I like this.

Just the other day I gave CPR to a guy that was an atheist so I can't be prejudiced... ;)

I wiki'd the shriners b/c of this thread, and eventually got to the freemasons wiki. and saw that they don't allow atheists into their group. And even though I have absolutely no desire to join a group with a bunch of old guys, it still ticked me off. Then they mentioned that the boy scouts also disallow atheists, something I think is utterly disgusting. Imagine a kid, happily thinking he's about to join that stupid organizations, and then they give him the oath and he says he can't say it because he's an atheist. Are they really going to be like "Well, you're evil and untrustworthy, sorry, you can't join". And then the kid runs back to his parents crying. They're going to tell that to a child? That's disgusting and immoral, and just goes to show how immoral Christians are.

Who's the moral people here, huh? Fuck America! :)

Damo gave CPR to an atheist? Didn't you try and faith heal him first Damo?

In the name of "insert deity here" be healed.

The guy will be likely to get religion now though. Strange how that happens...
Heart stops beating, Pain, I could be dying...HELL!!!!!
Maybe I'd better copper my bets...

You missed a convert Damo.

Last edited:
Back