Siberia

Listen up Septics, did you know that Siberia is bigger than the USA, Europe and Canada put together?

false global perspective.....the southern hemisphere is larger than you think....

f568d790-7eea-47bf-9b3e-466a1ca48556-bestSizeAvailable.jpeg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/02/google-maps-gets-africa-wrong

Listen up Septics, did you know that Siberia is bigger than the USA, Europe and Canada put together?
Actually it's not. Though far larger than the US, Canada or Europe individually, Siberia is less than half the area
of all three combined. The US (3.8 million sq. mi.), Canada (3.9 million sq. mi) and Europe (3.95 million sq. mi.) are very similar in total are but combined are more than double Siberia's 5 million sq. mi.

Actually it's not. Though far larger than the US, Canada or Europe individually, Siberia is less than half the area
of all three combined. The US (3.8 million sq. mi.), Canada (3.9 million sq. mi) and Europe (3.95 million sq. mi.) are very similar in total are but combined are more than double Siberia's 5 million sq. mi.

Oh s(map)....

I think Canada and the US are about the same size, and Russia's about twice that size. So yeah, it has to be wrong.

My bad, I must have mixed up square kilometres and square miles. I shall amend that to bigger than the USA and Western Europe combined.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
its not. Europe and the USA have a combined area of 7.75 million sq mi to Siberias 5 million. That's half again larger. A better comparison is that Siberia is about the size India and China combined.

Back