Sick Bastards

Oh, so, you feel sorry for a little girl today, tomorrow you will troll that all children should die by shark, that's our Grind!

ZGE0B4L.jpg

I'll never forget the time when I was about 15 and had just arrived at our Great Swimming Spot in a upland water supply reservoir, located about a mile through the woods from my grandfather's cabin. I was alone since my older siblings were off doing other things, and I spent a lot of time at that place during the summer helping my grandfather with various projects. When I got there three older boys were there- the place was always deserted before and they looked fairly red-neck- so I hung out on top of one of the big boulders to see what they were all about.

After about ten minutes of pretending that I was ignoring them, a hot blond in a tank top walk came through the woods right by me carrying a small snapping turtle. I asked her what she had and she stopped and gave me a fetching smile. I'm admiring her perky boobs but keeping an eye on the pissed off turtle, legs squirming and mouth like it's trying to take a bite out of the girl. Then she took a drag off her cigarette and deposited a hot ash in the turtle's mouth. "Can I see that?" I asked as I bounded off the rock, pretended to stumble and fall into her, then grabbed the turtle out of her hand. I took off down the trail to another spot on the shore before she could alert the three guys that she was with. I washed the turtle's mouth out and sent it on it's way into the water.

you literally probably ate a fucking animal tonight for dinner. Did you eat a white person? Animals are our inferiors. Sharks are 500 million years old and have lizard brains. Fuck sharks

Back