Sick of hearing people complain about masks

jakemax

Banned
The gall of this one guy at the hospital yesterday. I had to go in for a check up because I broke my fool leg a while back. He was bitching to the woman at the desk about how his nose was too big to wear a mask. What a jackass. You don't hear me complaining about wearing underwear do you?

The gall of this one guy at the hospital yesterday. I had to go in for a check up because I broke my fool leg a while back. He was bitching to the woman at the desk about how his nose was too big to wear a mask. What a jackass. You don't hear me complaining about wearing underwear do you?

Were the doctors able to pull your foot out of your own ass? Modern medicine is awesome.

4hbuu6.jpg

I loved it, Jake.

Gonna use it in another forum.

Nobody likes wearing masks.
Everybody is more comfortable without one.

Not wearing one in public, though, is an act of violence against the general public and should be dealt with very severely.
Everybody wears one around here.
What kind of shithole area has people walking around without them?
And what's banjofuck like as a neighbor?

humor...what a concept. if you look at the trump rallies, you wonder why most of them do not WANT to wear a mask. i mean, just look at their ugly ass faces without one. it is pretty sad.

Nobody likes wearing masks.
Everybody is more comfortable without one.

Not wearing one in public, though, is an act of violence against the general public and should be dealt with very severely.
Everybody wears one around here.
What kind of shithole area has people walking around without them?
And what's banjofuck like as a neighbor?

You're as full of shit as the turkey we're cooking tomorrow.

Back