Simple questions need honest answers.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Would you get on a commercial flight if the pilot had a similar episode like Biden the previous day? Would you let a bank employee convince you to invest in a stock if he had a financial record/IRS history like Trump?
God indeed bless America, because we're going to need all the help we can get!
😕

Would you get on a commercial flight if the pilot had a similar episode like Biden the previous day?
Not on your life.

Would you let a bank employee convince you to invest in a stock if he had a financial record/IRS history like Trump?
Sure. I wouldn't mind becoming closer to being a multi-billionaire.

What we need is to get Trump into office.

Would you get on a commercial flight if the pilot had a similar episode like Biden the previous day? Would you let a bank employee convince you to invest in a stock if he had a financial record/IRS history like Trump?
😕
Cynicism is for morally weak people like you.

It was a hypothetical question having no relevance to politics
The OP refers to the current controversy surrounding the current and the former presidents.

Hume lies to avoid answering a simple, honest question. Typical MAGA mush.

The OP refers to the current controversy surrounding the current and the former presidents.

Hume lies to avoid answering a simple, honest question. Typical MAGA mush.
getting sick of you already.

I remember why I don't like you, you're an asshole.

I did not want Biden in 2020. I do not want him now. But Trump is a threat to America's staying in existence. I will vote for anyone who runs against him.

getting sick of you already.

I remember why I don't like you, you're an asshole.
And yet you always seem to show up on my threads or responding to one of my posts. If my intellectually and factually whupp'in you ass is to trying for you, then just either don't respond or block me. But we both know your ass just burns knowing I'm out here and you can't help yourself, don't we? Carry on, bunky! ;):tongout:

I did not want Biden in 2020. I do not want him now. But Trump is a threat to America's staying in existence. I will vote for anyone who runs against him.
That's the way a lot of folk feel. But I'm sick & tired of the "lesser of 2 evils" game, or been herded with fear to vote. Uncle Joe has committed us towards a never ending war in the Ukraine and Israel, and the military/industrial (aka corporate) complex couldn't be happier. So I'll just do a write in for the executive and vote for the better selections in the Senate & House.

😕
You're asking about that wrong candidate.

Would you leave your 14 year old daughter alone with Cheeto Jesus?

Hell, would you invite him to your church?

You're asking about that wrong candidate.

Would you leave your 14 year old daughter alone with Cheeto Jesus?

Hell, would you invite him to your church?
I asked about BOTH candidates.
You are essentially expanding on my second question. A simple yes or no would suffice ... and if you want to elaborate on that, go right ahead. But the OP is again about BOTH candidates.

You said you never liked Biden.
I did not. I have had no problems with him for 40 years. I do wonder why Delaware became one of 2 states that trashed banking laws and allowed banks to squeeze customers out of money, Biden was fine. His close talking and walking through comfort zones gave me the creeps though.
When he became the Dems candidate for president it made his misspeaking less important, because he was running against Trump an absolute joke of a human being.
I figured his speech problems were significantly less significant than Trump's
I preferred Warren and Buttigieg. My son worked on Pete's campaign. I met him a few times and he is very smart and impressive.

Back