Since the JPP liberals are just melting down.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since the JPP liberals are just melting down, wanting answers to rhetorical questions, and then having a hissy fit when they don't get the answers they want; this bets the following question:

Why even bother by replying to them??

It's obvious that since they can't accept their failures and that they've going to continue down this avenue, until November; so I say let the election point out their stupidity and don't fall into their agenda.

The choice is up to each of you.

:facepalm:

as you may have noticed, I have stopped bothering to have protracting arguments, unless I just want to lob a cruise missile form time to time. They are lost and it's a waste of time. I am going to focus on winning, and then brag about winning.

Since the JPP liberals are just melting down, wanting answers to rhetorical questions, and then having a hissy fit when they don't get the answers they want; this bets the following question:

It's obvious that since they can't accept their failures and that they've going to continue down this avenue, until November; so I say let the election point out their stupidity and don't fall into their agenda.

That's been working out nicely for quite a few months;):thup::D:nodyes:

as you may have noticed, I have stopped bothering to have protracting arguments, unless I just want to lob a cruise missile form time to time. They are lost and it's a waste of time. I am going to focus on winning, and then brag about winning.

Most excellent and on point. :good4u:

poor demented goyim cracka, the new minority in America :laugh:

November is going to be awesome. :D

Yeah, I've given up trying to argue with them. They are total fucking loonies and they can steep in their own tears forever as I care now.

poor demented goyim cracka, the new minority in America :laugh:

Cuckoo.gif

Back