Six women’s rights activists still missing in Afghanistan

Jack

Verified User
"The UN human rights office OHCHR, has said it is very alarmed over the continued disappearance of six people who were abducted in the Afghan capital Kabul, in connection with recent women’s rights protests."
https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/02/1111012

Are Leftist females proud of abandoning their Sisters in Afghanistan?

"These reports have also brought into focus what appears to be “a pattern of arbitrary arrests and detentions”, as well as torture and ill-treatment of civil society activists, journalists, and media workers, as well as former Government and security forces personnel in Afghanistan, she said. "

--->Yellow Stars for identification ... 'No'. Burqas for identification ... 'OK'.

I know you're trolling but they made their decision. People who go over to dangerous countries made the decision to take a risk. Journalists, photojournalists, camera people, reporters and humanitarian workers.

That doesn't negate the fact that people will be trying to help find them and rescue them.

"The UN human rights office OHCHR, has said it is very alarmed over the continued disappearance of six people who were abducted in the Afghan capital Kabul, in connection with recent women’s rights protests."
https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/02/1111012

Are Leftist females proud of abandoning their Sisters in Afghanistan?

Are you proud the US invaded Afghanistan and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghans?

Are you proud the US invaded Afghanistan and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Afghans?

The Taliban are a bunch of Religious Quacks that housed Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.
1. The US eliminated Bin Laden.
2. The US should have eliminated the Taliban.

"Why did US invade Taliban?
Twenty years ago, the US-led allied forces went into Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban's hard-line Islamic regime. ... The primary aim of the US invasion was to hunt down Osama bin Laden and punish the Taliban for providing safe haven to al-Qaida leaders.Oct 6, 2021
How the US invasion changed Afghanistan | Asia - DW"

Do you mourn the loss of innocent Japanese at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I know you're trolling but they made their decision. People who go over to dangerous countries made the decision to take a risk. Journalists, photojournalists, camera people, reporters and humanitarian workers.

That doesn't negate the fact that people will be trying to help find them and rescue them.

That's like saying Jews went to Nazi Germany and they should have been aware of what they were getting themselves into.

The Taliban are a bunch of Religious Quacks that housed Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.
1. The US eliminated Bin Laden.
2. The US should have eliminated the Taliban.

"Why did US invade Taliban?
Twenty years ago, the US-led allied forces went into Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban's hard-line Islamic regime. ... The primary aim of the US invasion was to hunt down Osama bin Laden and punish the Taliban for providing safe haven to al-Qaida leaders.Oct 6, 2021
How the US invasion changed Afghanistan | Asia - DW"

Do you mourn the loss of innocent Japanese at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

So, you don't like Taliban.

Kill people you don't like. Great philosophy.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11, the same number as Pearl Harbor in 1941.
I'm sure there were some (like you) that thought if we just curled up in the fetal position and began sucking out thumb, it would all just go away.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11, the same number as Pearl Harbor in 1941.
I'm sure there were some (like you) that thought if we just curled up in the fetal position and began sucking out thumb, it would all just go away.

this personal shit is boring

Yes. Exactly. The Jews lived in Germany ... and the Afghani women live in Afghanistan.

Ooooh I misread your OP. My point still stands though.

They chose to take a risk just like many Jews did.

Of course people will help to search for them.

Reminds me of the movie based on a true story called "The Killing Fields".

Ooooh I misread your OP. My point still stands though.

They chose to take a risk just like many Jews did.

Of course people will help to search for them.

Reminds me of the movie based on a true story called "The Killing Fields".

Reminds me of when Jews were told to wear 'Yellow Stars'. In this case, it's Burqas.

Back