Sleepy Hollow

Did anyone else see the premiere of Sleepy Hollow on Fox, Monday night? It was so awesome, I wanted to watch it again as soon as it ended. I hope it doesn't disintegrate fast though. I love this kind of stuff!

Did anyone else see the premiere of Sleepy Hollow on Fox, Monday night? It was so awesome, I wanted to watch it again as soon as it ended. I hope it doesn't disintegrate fast though. I love this kind of stuff!

I missed it, but have it on the DVR.

I also need to check out Once Upon a Time and Grimm.

i dont usually trust network tv. i'll have to wait for it to be done and if it gets good reviews maybe i'll watch

I enjoyed it. The way the Pilot went, you can see that any given character can turn out to be someone/something you don't expect (i.e. no one is who they seem), so we can expect to see all sorts of twists.

Let me know what you think Zap.

I don't like OUAT, but i LOVE Grimm!

Okay...watched the pilot over the weekend.

Pretty cool! I like the Horseman's look and I thought Mr Crane did a wonderful job of coming to grips with his timelost status and acclimating to our time period quite nicely, as that whole "fish out of water" BS gets a bit old.

I hope it gets a chance to expand on the little nuggets of info they leaked in the pilot.

Okay...watched the pilot over the weekend.

Pretty cool! I like the Horseman's look and I thought Mr Crane did a wonderful job of coming to grips with his timelost status and acclimating to our time period quite nicely, as that whole "fish out of water" BS gets a bit old.

I hope it gets a chance to expand on the little nuggets of info they leaked in the pilot.

Yeah I think it's the kind of show that could be awesome in the right hands, but could also really take a dive into silliness. The Buffy pilot was like that, but of course, that was in great hands. We didn't know it at the time though.

I thought it was awesome. Had to DVR it tonight as the boy had a football game. Looking forward to a season of it.

Edit: Sleepy Hollow that is

I watched it tonight - very choppy storyline (never did figure it out) - romantic horriffic nonscense -but then again i am very litteral

, and while i like horror, i do prefer clarity.

I watched it tonight - very choppy storyline (never did figure it out) - romantic horriffic nonscense -but then again i am very litteral

, and while i like horror, i do prefer clarity.

That is definitely something you have to learn to deal with...choppiness...it was the same way with Buffy when it first debuted.

They can't give away the whole enchilada at once, so they have to be deliberately obtuse at first.

I thought it interesting, will give it a few more episodes. I got startled by last nights episode, the witch in the hallway, lol

Back