Sliced bread, psychic ability & the Eagles

Onceler

I just wanted to take a few moments to point out that Damocles, our very capable overlord & board admin, has tremendous psychic abilities. Why, I'd even go so far to say that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Also, I hope the Eagles lose this weekend.

I just wanted to take a few moments to point out that Damocles, our very capable overlord & board admin, has tremendous psychic abilities. Why, I'd even go so far to say that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Also, I hope the Eagles lose this weekend.

I give this a 1.2 out of 10. Very weak effort. You could have been far more creative. I suggest you enlist charver to help you beef this up a bit.

I give this a 1.2 out of 10. Very weak effort. You could have been far more creative. I suggest you enlist charver to help you beef this up a bit.

I fulfilled the terms of the bet. I wasn't really going for style points.

And I can't believe that loonytune decided not to run. What could possibly be more enticing for that kind of ego than a Presidential campaign? I would think it would be like crack for her. I probably posted this too soon. She probably wants people to beg her first before reconsidering...

And I can't believe that loonytune decided not to run. What could possibly be more enticing for that kind of ego than a Presidential campaign? I would think it would be like crack for her. I probably posted this too soon. She probably wants people to beg her first before reconsidering...

It was very classy. The request itself was revealingly megalomaniacal!

I just wanted to take a few moments to point out that Damocles, our very capable overlord & board admin, has tremendous psychic abilities. Why, I'd even go so far to say that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread...

What a coincidence. I have noted those same qualities in him.

I might actually die laughing if I found out that was what she is/was waiting for. NOT gunna happen.

It was very classy. The request itself was revealingly megalomaniacal!

Please keep words to two syllables or less.... otherwise Yurt gets confused and spazzes all over the board. Mott in turn is forced to look up the word, only to find that he is an ignorant Ohioan and incapable of actually comprehending what he reads. All in all..... Keep it simple for stupid. :)

Back