Slow

Cancel7

Banned
It's a slow news day I guess, or just slow around here. I'm falling asleep at my computer, and I count on you people to entertain me. Sort of like, my little cyber monkeys. Someone should make a poll like they used to do on FP. You know, which poster would you most want to punch-out, which poster would you most like to have sex with, which poster is going to end up in prison eventually. In honor of a couple of our posters, I'd add, which poster is going be involuntarily institutionalized first.

Without Rob here, we don't have enough off-topic nonsense. Too many serious people.

We don't even have a good, long-running feud here. You gotta have one of those.

I'm falling asleep at my computer, and I count on you people to entertain me.

Sort of like, my little cyber monkeys.

:orang: :orang: :orang:

Dancing monkeys are the best.

Put up a couple news threads Darla!

I'm falling asleep at my computer, and I count on you people to entertain me.

Sort of like, my little cyber monkeys.

:orang: :orang: :orang:

Dancing monkeys are the best.

Put up a couple news threads Darla!

I know. I've been too lazy to do it. I guess I'll have to go read the damned news now, and see what's what.

It's slow here too. I'm sitting waiting for a group to arrive for a lab inspection; just a semi-annual formality, but I can't start anything until they leave. Can't even really study; it's hard to concentrate when you're waiting like this. :-(

It's slow here too. I'm sitting waiting for a group to arrive for a lab inspection; just a semi-annual formality, but I can't start anything until they leave. Can't even really study; it's hard to concentrate when you're waiting like this. :-(

What kind of lab Thorn?

Let's start our grass roots campaign to get the ghanja legalized!!!
I'll head the Louisiana chapter.

What kind of lab Thorn?

I do single-cell electrophysiology. Long, long preparation time, and meticulous experimental procedure. We're involved in drug development for schizophrenia. Current pharmacological treatments have some serious shortcomings; we're trying to maximize treatment efficacy and minimize side effects. Some of the latter can be life-threatening over time with contemporary treatments. Mostly we're trying to understand just how this small but essential part of the brain really works.

Back