Smilie Had a Makeover Recently

Which Smilie is Better?

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
What's up with that, Emperor Damo? :321:

:)

As a point of reference, the old smilie is in the right next to the title, above, and the new one is right in this post.

Oh, and Damo - don't give me anymore of that "it came with the upgrade" bullshit that you always dish out!!!

Last edited:

As a point of reference, the old smilie is in the right next to the title, above, and the new one is right in this post.

Oh, and Damo - don't give me anymore of that "it came with the upgrade" bullshit that you always dish out!!!
I got tired of seeing the "hair" on some of them and tried to see if I could do something about it.

You must be like me today and have to much time on your hands.

I'll put this bluntly. Who gives a rats ass? It's a smiley for christs sake.

So have a nice day and shut the fuck up! :)

You must be like me today and have to much time on your hands.

I'll put this bluntly. Who gives a rats ass? It's a smiley for christs sake.

So have a nice day and shut the fuck up! :)

I did for several hours, as a matter of fact. In truth, I just needed to keep up with my trolling time.

:clink:

Just to clarify here, we are still talking about smilies, yes?

Anyway, to answer the question it is quite obvious that the old school smilie face is much the superior of the two.

All smilies are "new school". :P

All smilies are "new school". :P

One must have come before the other and, using my Hercule Poirot style deductive talents, i make the claim that "old smilie" clearly pre-dates "new smilie" as his likeness was captured in merely the early stages of yellow jaundice.

Whereas "new smilie" is clearly pictured in the acute stage of the disease, probably looking forward to an appointment with the grim reaper in the not too distant future.

One must have come before the other and, using my Hercule Poirot style deductive talents, i make the claim that "old smilie" clearly pre-dates "new smilie" as his likeness was captured in merely the early stages of yellow jaundice.

Whereas "new smilie" is clearly pictured in the acute stage of the disease, probably looking forward to an appointment with the grim reaper in the not too distant future.

You must mean the little grey cells!

Good man, that Hercule Poirot. :clink:

Back