SNOW

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Colorado is getting snow before Alaska!

It has been in the 40's and 50's here. We are getting lots of rain.

Brace yourself for another Snowmageddon, Darla! My beloved Pacific NW is expected to have a harsh winter. I'm actually looking forward to it, because a harsh Pacific NW winter is comparable to child's play in much of the country. It will still be difficult, but I will be able to enjoy it all the same.

Yes. I blame Al Gore. Did you know he is fat and he travels by plane? The flying chubster sure has screwed us all!

You are right, the hot winds of hypocrisy! These winds caused the La Libre, which destabilizes the weather, and the nation.

Or is it, Bearmanpig?

Brace yourself for another Snowmageddon, Darla! My beloved Pacific NW is expected to have a harsh winter. I'm actually looking forward to it, because a harsh Pacific NW winter is comparable to child's play in much of the country. It will still be difficult, but I will be able to enjoy it all the same.

OMG, that was so stupid. I hated those Snowmageddon news bulletins last year. The media is filled with idiots.

Colorado is getting snow before Alaska!

It has been in the 40's and 50's here. We are getting lots of rain.

70 last Sunday, snow yesterday, back to into the 60's this weekend.... that IS... Colorado weather.

That said.... Ski season has begun.... A Basin open for biz....

Back