So Desh might finally understand

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since she seemed so unable to find Grind's comments, today, I thought I would show her compassion and post this for her.

Your welcome.

believe it or not I don't actually sit around all day looking for ways to infract people on JPP for small time little things.

For normal well adjusted people they would understand context and when something is appropriate and act accordingly.

Does anyone think I would actually give two fucks if someone say bumped a year old thread, and continued a conversation and it was semi relevant to what as going on?

Of course not.

But this isn't what you are doing desh. You are having a hissy fit with thing1, and you are SPAMMING the current events forum with a bunch of nonsense. Posts like "seeeeeee?", or "I TOLD YOU SO!" aren't really good faith efforts.

Current events is for basically current events, not your personal vendettas. When you bump all those posts so close together, what you are saying is "my hissyfit with thing1 is more important than everyone else tryinig to find threads to be caught up on the latest news"

So it's not about bumping a thread, or even the age per se. It's YOU SPAMMING AND TROLLING.

Because you are incapable of being rational, I am sure you are very confused. But let it be known I have talked to you multiple times before about this. Andl let you slide, again and again. So again, proof that I am really not trying to just nab you at first trip of fucking up. You kept being annoying multiple times over a period of months and repeated requests to not do what you were doing and finally I decided to give you a bitch slap ban so you pay the fuck attention. Keep your trolling and petty arguments literally anywhere else on this site. If you think thing1 is lying, fine make a master thread about it (not in current events) and use this new technology called links and quoting. Holy shit imagine that.

In conclusion the rules you broke were 3 (flooding the board), 13 (contributing to current events being spammed/less readable) and 14 (you are being a troll).

And this is a person Owl is courting to be one of her 'Mean Girls?

Owl likes to have at least 3 girls in her 'girl gang'. Her 'right-hand' girl (Girl #1) is usually fairly independent and can more or less think for herself. The 'middle girl' (Girl #2) is usually just a 'follower', she'll repeat what Owl says (and sometimes what Girl #1 says). Girl #3 is a 'tag-a-long'. She just wants to 'belong'. I'm afraid evince is destined to be 'Girl #3'.

And this is a person Owl is courting to be one of her 'Mean Girls?

Owl likes to have at least 3 girls in her 'girl gang'. Her 'right-hand' girl (Girl #1) is usually fairly independent and can more or less think for herself. The 'middle girl' (Girl #2) is usually just a 'follower', she'll repeat what Owl says (and sometimes what Girl #1 says). Girl #3 is a 'tag-a-long'. She just wants to 'belong'. I'm afraid evince is destined to be 'Girl #3'.

Sounds like someone else who used to post here.

Back