So I go to bed it is 45 degrees out at 10:00 PM...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I wake up and we have 7 inches of snow and wicked winds causing accidents everywhere (transplants don't know how to drive)....

Colorado Rules!

And here is a random smilie for no purpose whatsoever: :babydance:

I wake up and we have 7 inches of snow and wicked winds causing accidents everywhere (transplants don't know how to drive)....

Colorado Rules!

And here is a random smilie for no purpose whatsoever: :babydance:

Sometimes things are just a bit weird. I was in Munich one March (I think) in 25 C and brilliant sunshine. The following morning it was minus 12C and out flight was delayed while the de-iced the plane!
The Munchkins (or whatever they are called) said it was not an uncommon phenomenon.

Sometimes things are just a bit weird. I was in Munich one March (I think) in 25 C and brilliant sunshine. The following morning it was minus 12C and out flight was delayed while the de-iced the plane!
The Munchkins (or whatever they are called) said it was not an uncommon phenomenon.

:rofl: Good one, Lowaicue.

Alaska is like that, Low, we can have a huge temperature variance in a few hours.

We have a saying in our parts (besides michigan sucks) that if you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes and it will change.

In England one can miss the summer completely by simply going to the hairdresser!
You know I've worked with several British expats, one from London, another from Manchester and a Scottsman and they all missed their homelands terribly. Oddly, when I asked all three "Well why don't you simply go home?" They all had the same answer. The weather.

The weather there sucks. If it's not wet and gloomy it's dark and cold. Still....I imagine it would have to be better then living in michigan.

Back