So, I'm trying to be more relaxed in life

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
I order (for delivery) some Mexican food tonight and they messed up the order. I call them and nearly berate the person who answers the phone and she almost breaks down. I apologized and said you have no responsibility for this and then she said, I actually forgot your request about the order. ........... 1 Mississippi..... I said, you know this isn't the first time.... I'll order from somewhere else from now on.

I ordered pizza and it was great.

I know the restaurant industry is not easy, well guess what, hardly any job is easy. If I fuck up I could be sued or sanctioned or whatever. Gordon Ramsey would not be pleased with that place.

just eat what you were delivered. consider it the randomization of life. It could have been an opportunity to try new things and have new adventures for your tastebuds. you could have been chiller. tsk tsk.

I order (for delivery) some Mexican food tonight and they messed up the order. I call them and nearly berate the person who answers the phone and she almost breaks down. I apologized and said you have no responsibility for this and then she said, I actually forgot your request about the order. ........... 1 Mississippi..... I said, you know this isn't the first time.... I'll order from somewhere else from now on.

I ordered pizza and it was great.

I know the restaurant industry is not easy, well guess what, hardly any job is easy. If I fuck up I could be sued or sanctioned or whatever. Gordon Ramsey would not be pleased with that place.

I never knew a Mexican place delivered!
Chinese is my favorite!

Back