So Long

Granule

Firebrand
This is my last post here, folks. I've come to realize that I can't argue a point without trying to make the other person feel bad. It's just a cruddy way to go, and I've had enough (as I'm sure many of you have too).

My apologies.

A little history: spanning a period of around 4 - 8 years ago, I posted things like this immediately after exploding like a volcano (usually a violent rant about murdering abortion doctors and/or the "gay agenda").

My violent temper and far-right views began to fade soon as I got my hands on a set of boobs. Tits changed everything. Weed and booze helped, too.

Last edited:
This is my last post here, folks. I've come to realize that I can't argue a point without trying to make the other person feel bad. It's just a cruddy way to go, and I've had enough (as I'm sure many of you have too).

My apologies.

I respect you for your choice. This place has changed.

My apologies.

Apparently you failed to understand that "the smiling cat" needs to be skinned.. Good luck, we skinners will stay and sharpen our skinning knives...

I remember you posted that when the perma ban finally came down after the long sequester. It was the first time I had ever heard it. It's a great song.

First time I heard it, it surprised me! Love a ong with a twist.

Back