so quiet this weekend.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
apparently the lib'ruls most recent poutrage has run its course.......they'll have to dig up something new if they intend to impeach anyone........

Nah, we're still in the early innings, and who would want to impeach the guy, it's more fun watching him self destruct, hopefully his gradual decline will finally put a lot of the conservative ideology based solely on rhetoric back on the shelf for a couple of decades

Nah, we're still in the early innings, and who would want to impeach the guy, it's more fun watching him self destruct, hopefully his gradual decline will finally put a lot of the conservative ideology based solely on rhetoric back on the shelf for a couple of decades

who_s_laughing_now_liberals__by_ruleroflegion-dao7ca6.jpg

I said the same thing more or less about The Obama 8 years ago and my prediction came true. But of course I had the fact that twice as many voters identify themselves as conservatives vs. liberals so there's that lol

Back