So...What are y'all doing.............

Battleborne

Terminator
This weekend...Me I think I will go to the Reno Air Races with the kids...do some burgers and beer...have a little fun...need a break from all this 'doom and gloom' from the news and internet!:clink:

yard work for the most part,got to start getting winterized. otherwise enjoying some suds.

Have a great weekend Bob.............!

I think I will concede that this board is too serious for a weekend of fun..afternoon y'all!...see ya at the races...or not!:cof1:

Working on my tractor, rolling hay, a BBQ gathering sunday afternoon. got the pig cooker out of the shed and cleaned it up today.
We will all eat some get drunk and the sober ones shoot guns :)

going to say my Hail Marys down on Priest Dr. on Sunday morning. 9:00 am sharp. Services start at 10:00 but I'll be there early to save some good seats for my friends and have the buffet. Most of us will be in our brown suites but I suspect there will be a few in their black and orange suites (mark of the devil). This sermon only happens twice a year so we have to be there to purge the sinfull and show them the errors of their sinfull ways.

http://www.hailmarysonline.com/Sports.php

Cleaning mostly, grading papers. Lunch with a friend, dinner for a birthday with friend. Then cleaning. ;)

Back from the Reno air races..........

It was fun but the downside was that 3 pilots bit the dust Thur-fri...today(Sat) I noticed most of the competing pilots were really cautious can't say that I blame them as most in this field are usually close friends...and seeing three of your friends pass on to the wild blue yonder would put a damper on anyones enthusiasm..

On the up side the Canadian AF...'Snowbirds' did a nice tribute flying in formation and doing stunts to remember those lost... also some really good arobatics by some really far out pilots made the remainder of the event somewhat exciting...I was going to purchase tickets for the finale tomorrow...

But passed on it since the competitors seemed to be a little too cautious and the flying of the course a little slow and tedious...I can only hope next year will be more memorable without such a great loss of life causing caution!

Back