SOCRTEASE IS A JEW

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
MCxfJ.jpeg

It's what we, in CO, call Texans when we're making fun of them.

soon you will actually be correct.

there is more and more Texicans all the time.

get ready for a newly democratic voting state.

then those history books are going to be correct again

SAY WHAT?!! You haven't known many Jews have you?

Au contraire, I have met many. In fact when I worked in London years ago I spent about 18 months in Golders Green.

There has been a prominent Jewish community since the 20th century. The ultra orthodox took root after Hitler's rise to power with the first German immigrants forming the Golders Green Beth Hamedrash. Soon after, Galician Polish immigrants formed other synagogues. With it came the formation of Jewish schools such as Menorah before the onset of WWII. By the 1950s the Jewish population tripled.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] There are close to 50 Kosher restaurants and eateries under rabbinical supervision in Golders Green, and over 40 synagogues dotted throughout the area continuing into neighbouring Hendon, as well as thirty schools (some in outlying areas due to space restriction), many of them private.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] The Jewish community of Hendon and Golders Green is viewed as one, sharing the schooling system as well as Rabbinical guidance. In the early 1970s ethnic South Asians, notably from Uganda, settled in Golders Green. There are also many Japanese and Southeast Asian families living in the district.[SUP][3][/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golders_Green

Last edited:
Let it be known that Watermark does not part lightly with his honor! I leave you now, glorious friends and comrades, and I shall be a long time returning, either tomorrow, two days from now, a week, or a Month. This, you can be certain of.

Let it be known that Watermark does not part lightly with his honor! I leave you now, glorious friends and comrades, and I shall be a long time returning, either tomorrow, two days from now, a week, or a Month. This, you can be certain of.

By the time you get round to actually leaving, it will be time to come back.

Back