Soldiers who signed anti-war op-ed piece die in Iraq

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/12/iraq.soldiers.dead/index.html

Gray and Mora were among seven soldiers, mostly sergeants, who wrote the op-ed piece that appeared in the Times on August 19. It called the prospects of U.S. success "far-fetched" and said the progress being reported was being "offset by failures elsewhere."

This is the kind of news that makes me hate Bush more and more - on a personal level.

Yeah I posted this yesterday. A third one was shot in the head in a separate incident.

The kind of statistically interesting events that fuel the conspiracy minded.

Yeah I posted this yesterday. A third one was shot in the head in a separate incident.The kind of statistically interesting events that fuel the conspiracy minded.

Really........I didn't hear about that. I guess I'm one of those conspiracy nuts then, because that doesn't seem normal.

Umm who knows, the coroners report a day or so ago said he died of injuries consistant with falling down stairs. Was he helped ?
Diebold ?

Now that's just effed up. I wonder if they've identified Murphey's shooter.

Hmmmm....Dixie claims he goes over to iraq to work for a US security contractor, and Dixie once said anyone who opposed bush and the war should expected to have an AK-47 pointed at their head.

Now that's just effed up. I wonder if they've identified Murphey's shooter.

You know, I don't know, I'll try and find out, but look how long it took to come out what happened to Tillman, and the more that comes out about him, the more questions are raised. The last I read it looked to me like Pat Tillman was shot at close range by a US soldier. Pat Tillman was reading Chomsky and planning to meet with Chomsky when he came back to the United States. Imagine a Pat Tillman as the face of the IVAW, say. Who else imagined that?

Hmmmm....Dixie claims he goes over to iraq to work for a US security contractor, and Dixie once said anyone who opposed bush and the war should expected to have an AK-47 pointed at their head.

He has been missing for a while.....

I wonder if dixie even knew which end of an AK47 the bullet came out of ?

to be fair he did say that people who opposed the war or bush, should either be shot in the head, or shipped off to gitmo. So, there was a small element of humanity and compassion in Dixie's argument to subdue the anti-war movement.

Back