Some baby birds that decided to nest in a pot on our front porch

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
r6Wa5.jpg

I don't know. I just went to check back up on them, but they aren't there anymore. I guess they've already flown off. I only took this a week ago.

Surprisingly good picture, I took it with my cameras phone and I was almost certain that the lighting conditions weren't good enough to show anything.

Last edited:
I don't know. I just went to check back up on them, but they aren't there anymore. I guess they've already flown off. I only took this a week ago.

Surprisingly good picture, I took it with my cameras phone and I was almost certain that the lighting conditions weren't good enough to show anything.
They look like robins, but it's hard to tell.

As well, they don't just fly off. They'll remain on the ground for quite a while, as the parents feed them, and teach them to feed themselves. They wouldn't be hard to see.

I fear that a cat/skunk, etc, may have plucked them from that planter....it's a horrible place to build a nest.

Check the area....you might see them w/the parents.

More than likely a cat ate them.

Back