Some girl from the Ivory Coast is messaging me on Facebook...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
It's all in French, and I doubt it is a girl... More likely a fraud who is going to ask for money...

How far should I take it?

LOL

So far she thinks I have 2 kids and am 45... Though I did tell her I lived in Colorado and work for a phone company.

It's all in French, and I doubt it is a girl... More likely a fraud who is going to ask for money...

LOL

So far she thinks I have 2 kids and am 45... Though I did tell her I lived in Colorado and work for a phone company.
Are you fluent in french monsieur?

get them to do something silly like record a song

Or put on a puppet show...

20121011044010!Squeak,_a_sock_puppet_from_Totally_Socks.png

LOL

Ask for nudie pictures!! :D

Are you fluent in french monsieur?

Nope. Using translation software. I am fluent in Russian, English, American Sign Language, can read ancient Greek and Hebrew due to some classes I took at a church when my mother was trying to make me a Christian... but no French.

Nope. Using translation software. I am fluent in Russian, English, American Sign Language, can read ancient Greek and Hebrew due to some classes I took at a church when my mother was trying to make me a Christian... but no French.
Good grief, French is a piece of piss compared to Russian. Not that Twatsky would know, he is only fluent in bullshit and Double Dutch.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LOL

I thought you were 45 and did have two kids?

It's a scam. Telling someone you work for the phone company would scare off any normal person.

Back