Some people ought to buy one

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Dude and Desh should get one

1450984_646569328716697_982140255_n.jpg

Last edited:
On swype, those distinctions largely disappear, and I usually just don't give enough of a flying fuck to correct it. It's stupid that our script has two different sets of letters to represent the same set of phonemes anyway.

When you were in kindergarten and the teacher spelled out what "sound" each letter had, they were fucking lying! Our spelling system is only barely phonetic, it's an alice in wonderland system where the only rule is that there are no rules, and the actual arrangement of letters on the page only gives you vague hints as to what the actual pronunciation is. So, fuck it, I'm going to misspell on purpose, simply out of pure spite, and fuck you too.

On swype, those distinctions largely disappear, and I usually just don't give enough of a flying fuck to correct it. It's stupid that our script has two different sets of letters to represent the same set of phonemes anyway.

When you were in kindergarten and the teacher spelled out what "sound" each letter had, they were fucking lying! Our spelling system is only barely phonetic, it's an alice in wonderland system where the only rule is that there are no rules, and the actual arrangement of letters on the page only gives you vague hints as to what the actual pronunciation is. So, fuck it, I'm going to misspell on purpose, simply out of pure spite, and fuck you too.

What are you griping about it makes perfect sense to me?

1. The bandage was wound around the wound.
2. The farm was used to produce produce.
3. The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4. We must polish the Polish furniture.
5. He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6. The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7. Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8. A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9. When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10. I did not object to the object.
11. The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12. There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13. They were too close to the door to close it.
14. The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15. A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16. To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17. The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18. After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19. Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20. I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21. How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Last edited:
Back