Some things never change!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
800px-Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

1960:

"Stop race mixing!"

2018:

"Stop white genocide!"

Literally what people mean when they say "white genocide" is "race mixing". I just want to make it clear. It's become perfectly legitimate in modern society to just make up a hysterical term for "race mixing" and claim that it should be banned. That is modern political discourse, and the parties that support this have absolute control over modern society. Literally we are governed by the Ku Klux Klan.

What absolute idiot would state that modern society isn't racist? Are you fucking out of your mind? Just read some articles from five years ago and you would be fucking amazed at the lack of insane, hysterical racism and xenophobia! Wow there actually wasn't a time when society wasn't totally obsessed over how awful brown people are! Who would have thunk! But racism explodes in the last five years, hysterical, ignorant, insane lunatic racism, and we're the fucking probably? We're the people who stayed fucking normal and sane while the rest of society lost its fucking mind and adopted a bunch of talking points that used to be exclusive to the fucking Klan!

NO! FUCK YOU! I'm tired of being criticized for "virtue signalling" by populist idiots who just say insane racist things purely because of the popularity of it, while my perfectly sane non-racism is denigrated endlessly merely because I use reason to make my arguments instead of being like "Haha of course a black person would do that! Haha ban Islam and let's become a whites only state! *Endless uproarious applause and circlerjerking at this brilliant statement*"

. Wow I'm so virtue signalling that I'm a thousand times less popular than you just for not being an insane fucking racist! FUCK YOU TOM! FUCK YOU GRIND! YOU'VE LOST YOUR FUCKING MINDS! YOU HAVE GONE INSANE AND BECOME INSANE NAZIS! I STAYED THE FUCKING SAME!

I HOPE WHITE GENOCIDE DOES FUCKING HAPPEN AT THIS POINT! WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE IT AFTER BREXIT AND TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION! KILL ALL WHITE MALES!

I think someone has lost his mind. (I hope it is not the Kavanaugh thingie)

I HOPE WHITE GENOCIDE DOES FUCKING HAPPEN AT THIS POINT! WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE IT AFTER BREXIT AND TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION! KILL ALL WHITE MALES!

Massive virtue signaling

Yeah just repeat white supremacy purely for popularity, just jerk each other off you pieces of human garbage. Fuck you. You are an animal and deserve to be shot like an animal you piece of shit. Put a slug through that filthy poisoned nationalist mind.

Nationalist = Nazi

I think someone has lost his mind.

45% of the United States lost their fucking mind, the rest of us that stayed sane are fucking furious because we don't see a way out of this shit without putting you all in the fucking ground, fucking worthless Nationalist scum. Openly nationalist, you're not even ashamed of openly being a Nazi. You are scum. KILL ALL WHITE MEN

Just jerk each other off for popularity you pieces of human excrement. You are intellectually bankrupt. You believe in nothing other than racism and circlejerking each other.

45% of the United States lost their fucking mind, the rest of us that stayed sane are fucking furious because we don't see a way out of this shit without putting you all in the fucking ground, fucking worthless Nationalist scum. Openly nationalist, you're not even ashamed of openly being a Nazi. You are scum. KILL ALL WHITE MEN

Uh, yeah. You seem to be a bit overly emotional here. Maybe you could just lie down on the couch over there and tell us all your problems?

Uh, yeah. You seem to be a bit overly emotional here. Maybe you could just lie down on the couch over there and tell us all your problems?

Jack, you must have a lot of time on your hands if you want that nutcase to tell you all his problems.

Yes. After thinking about it, ... I retract my advice to 'Court Packer'. Now ... I think HE SHOULD take his own Plan and implement it ... by killing himself first as an example for the rest of us. :)

I agree. That will teach us...

Back