Someone lost their signature picture~LOST & FOUND

Bill

Malarkeyville
image.jpg

I said I did not think it was that many..... Did you lose anything??

She said 'half of Trump supporters'. Since the polls are supposedly close, that equates to about 25% of voters that she demonized. She's tried to walk that back, and here you are, seemingly agreeing with her first statement.

Do I have that correct?

She said 'half of Trump supporters'. Since the polls are supposedly close, that equates to about 25% of voters that she demonized. She's tried to walk that back, and here you are, seemingly agreeing with her first statement.

Do I have that correct?
No, but you can run w/ that if you like.:D

If you listened to the applause she got when she said it, her supporters there approved.

Not that any of it surprises me. I know what the woman thinks of most Americans. I'm just happy that she was honest about it for once.

If you listened to the applause she got when she said it, her supporters there approved.

Not that any of it surprises me. I know what the woman thinks of most Americans. I'm just happy that she was honest about it for once.

I think there are some deplorable ppl in the gop......... & I think we could agree that there are some in the dem party as well.... Ppl are fucked up, some more than others......

Back