Someone stole my favorite backpack

No. Left it at Costco in a cart for a few minutes...

Yeah, it was a nice backpack, North Face day pack, so I hope the person who stole it actually needed it.

I'm getting the same (updated?) pack this weekend.

I'm fortunate I can afford a replacement, but what if I wasnt? Survival of the fittest?

I am sorry, that really sucks

Thank you. I knew you would understand. That backpack saw me around the world and my step brother whom I just met bought me that backpack. We both picked it out online and he wanted to buy it for me when I began my overseas journey.

REI has the same (seems the same) pack and I'm getting this weekend.

I told him the DL and he was out on the desert on a horse with no name.

Seriously, he is literally wandering the desert looking for something...

I guess it is nice to have money and not worry....

I bought a Mountain Hardware daypack eight years ago (I prefer that term, because a backpack is for travelling on foot to carry your camping gear). It's been to Europe a half-dozen times and countless other airline and overnight trips. Still looks brand new. Much better that the shit that I used to own in college to haul books.

Someone stole my favorite backpack

This happened to me in 2013. It was stolen during a break-in, and they probably just grabbed it on the way out the front door. Had my line-badge for work inside, so, I had to bring a copy of the police report to my cops, so that they could do paperwork.

I have no idea. Unfortunately, NC has the stupid and outdated ABC system.

It happens. We only just got an initiative passed about six years ago to privatize liquor in WA. Previously, you had to rely on the state-run stores, which had shitty hours and were closed on Sundays (to include the damn Super Bowl!!). My dad mentioned once that the state even used to control wine distribution way back when.

Back