Someplace in his dementia riddled brain

Knuckles Neanderthal

Interdimensional
Biden knows that a Kamala Harris win would be devastating for America.

Joe Biden Again Ties Kamala Harris to Failed Policies: ‘Major Player in Everything We’ve Done’​

Does he consciously know what he is doing or is he just so delusional that he believes his Presidency was a success.
HANDS DOWN he is the worst President of the modern era. His failures FAR outstrip those of Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

Joe Biden Again Ties Kamala Harris to Failed Policies: ‘Major Player in Everything We’ve Done’​

Does he consciously know what he is doing or is he just so delusional that he believes his Presidency was a success.
HANDS DOWN he is the worst President of the modern era. His failures FAR outstrip those of Jimmy Carter.
You did good Joe.... You answered every question....You aren't going anywhere... He still doesn't know what he hit him... Will they blame him when she loses?

yes. i believe biden is the come from behind do gooder.

he put on the MAGA cap.......

he literally put it on.

he's out for revenge....

fuck that bitch.

Did you fall off the back of a turnip truck? Did you just arrive? Presidents always say their VPs were deeply involved in their administrations to help the party stay in power. I remember Ike saying the same thing about Nixon, his VP. When the press asked,w"What kind of things was he involved in". Ike said ask me again in a few days and I will come up with something.

Did you fall off the back of a turnip truck? Did you just arrive? Presidents always say their VPs were deeply involved in their administrations to help the party stay in power. I remember Ike saying the same thing about Nixon, his VP. When the press asked,w"What kind of things was he involved in". Ike said ask me again in a few days and I will come up with something.
Yep..... eating crow.

Biden sold himself to the Revolution a long time ago.

All too often what Americans call failed policy did exactly as was intended, what they have not figured out even yet is that America was stolen from us.

Biden sold himself to the Revolution a long time ago.

All too often what Americans call failed policy did exactly as was intended, what they have not figured out even yet is that America was stolen from us.
Absolutely. Biden was compromised from the get go. The people in the shadow government gave him a choice. Do what we want or you are going to jail for the rest of your life.
He is the real criminal in the White House.

Absolutely. Biden was compromised from the get go. The people in the shadow government gave him a choice. Do what we want or you are going to jail for the rest of your life.
He is the real criminal in the White House.
Bidens service to the Revolution goes back decades, that is why in this critical time he was deemed suitable to be installed as the front for the Revolution in the WH. The only problem was the tiff about him leaving....CongressCritters in good standing with the Revolution are allowed to die in office if they want to...he thought that rule should apply to him as well.

no fuckface,

the bitch is ratchet.

people are coming to their senses.

you gonna fuckover Joe Biden?

I don't think so.

Joe Biden Fucks over you!

:truestory:

how good happens in the most unlikeliest of ways.

how true evil negates itself.
:truestory:

Back