Something bad is going to happen

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I have a very bad vibe

It's only a matter of time before something catastrophic in my life happens. I have run to well for too long to not have something majorly bad happen.

Let me guess........you finally graduate from college with your BA in Art History after 8 years study and now you have to move out of your parents basement? ;)

Let me guess........you finally graduate from college with your BA in Art History after 8 years study and now you have to move out of your parents basement? ;)
No, much worse. He'll have to journey to Ohio.

I wouldn't wish that on Osama if he were still alive.

I might just randomly move to thailand. Someone has a chill place for 500 bones a month. Private pool and hot tub, close to the beach. Will be able to get away from proles.

I might just randomly move to thailand. Someone has a chill place for 500 bones a month. Private pool and hot tub, close to the beach. Will be able to get away from proles.

Not too random, I hope. You might find yourself travelling in the general direction of Thailand and about to put your foot on a landmine in Kampuchea!

That vibe you feel is from the GOP House not raising the debt ceiling. When the money runs out old folks will be eating not dog food but their older neighbors. The world is coming to an end.

I have a very bad vibe

It's only a matter of time before something catastrophic in my life happens. I have run to well for too long to not have something majorly bad happen.

I have the same feeling, and unless things change drastically in the next few months I can tell you exactly when it will happen... November 6, 2012...

Back