Something to give you a chuckle

Eagle_Eye

A woman waiting for a UPS delivery found this note in her mailbox.

1QZxcNo.jpg

They can't climb thank goodness but they can run pretty fast for short periods.

Yeah, they get my respect. A long time ago I was playing golf down there and my terrible slice put my ball on the edge of a pond. I started walking over to get it then noticed a 6 footer checking me out about 30 feet from the ball. I looked at him, then looked at my 9-iron, then turned around and dropped a ball on the other side of the fairway. LOL!

Yeah, they get my respect. A long time ago I was playing golf down there and my terrible slice put my ball on the edge of a pond. I started walking over to get it then noticed a 6 footer checking me out about 30 feet from the ball. I looked at him, then looked at my 9-iron, then turned around and dropped a ball on the other side of the fairway. LOL!

I did the same thing with a Cotton Mouth I decided he needed my ball worse than I did.

2 stroke penalty,play the ball where it lands.

Back